Monday, September 1, 2014

I'm Sorry

I should have a lot of great posts.  One about the Natural History Museum, Pretend City, and camping with a one month old.

I don't have any of that.  I have a mom who died on Friday night.  And right now that's all I can say about it.  Because I can't even begin to understand what happened.  That she's not here any more.  That I spoke with her at 11am on Friday and that by the same time on Saturday she was

We were out in Limekiln, enjoying the whales and the dolphins and seals.  It took them over half the day to get in touch, no cell reception up there.

So here we are, all gathered together.  Waiting. 

The funeral will likely be on Thursday, tentatively scheduled for 2pm. 

We're sitting Shiva at my Dad's house on Thursday and Saturday.  We'll be at Temple Shir HaMaLot on Friday night for Shabbat.

I just want this horrible nightmare to end.  I just want to wake up.  I want to throw dishes and jump out of the world.  Be anyplace where this isn't happening.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...