Monday, February 16, 2015

Purim Around the Blogisphere

Purim is coming up in just a few weeks, on March 4th.  I'll be sharing some thoughts on the holiday, as well as my usual Purim Carnival round-up, but I wanted to share a bit about what some other bloggers are doing...

Tori Avery Image

Food wise, Joy of Kosher Jamie Geller has a nice Persian Menu for your Purim feast.  I think it looks delicious, and I'm sure would be quite tasty.  Any time you eat lamb is a wonderful meal in my mind.

Deni at Chai and Home has some artful ways to make your Purim basket of goodies shine.  For me, part of the wonder of this holiday is the treats you get to make for others, and displaying them beautifully is such a great part of that.

Even though this is from last year, Creative Jewish Mom has some awesome toilet paper roll dolls.  These would be so perfect for my EG, since she loves puppets and anything interactive really gets the stories across so much easier.

Tori Avery has a great guest post with some awesome Purim Finger puppets.  They include an amazing printable made by Secret Agent Josephine, and would be even easier for those who are a touch less crafty.  All you need is a color printer.  I think I might try these on my Cricuit- which can print and cut all at once!

I'll be trying to branch out into the Jewish Blogging world more and more. Have a Purim idea you'd like to share, feel free to leave me a comment and I'll add it to the list!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...