Monday, February 2, 2015

Tu B'Shvat Tablescapes

I'm not the most fancy when it comes to table decor.  As much as I try, I don't think I'm ever quite able to get across what it is I'm trying to.


You've seen my Passover table, and I've had some pretty Rosh Hashana tables, and I've done my best on Purim too, but I get so involved in the practical- especially when you have little children and tiny hands on the table.

This Wednesday is Tu'Bshvat, and while we won't be hosting our dinner until Saturday night, I thought I would share a few beautiful tables, so we can all strive for something new this year...

License
Attribution Some rights reserved by Didriks
There are so many beautiful tables designs at Chai and Home.  She even has a whole pinterest page dedicated to these gorgeous tables.

I love the idea of using a platter and displaying some of the fruits and vegetables of the season, or of the holidays...


 This shows how gorgeous Wheat can be in a vase- and totally simple too...

Also cc  Didriks
The Jewish Hostess also has some nice tablescapes, so you can look at her website too for some additional inspiration.  Just because we have tiny humans doesn't mean we don't want pretty things... right...?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...