Wednesday, April 4, 2018

REAL CELEBRATIONS: Our Seder Table

Every year we plan to set out a nice and beautiful table.  Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. 

I'm pleased to think that this year we set a lovely table.


I used my Cricut machine to create beautiful placecards, with Jewish Star cutouts on the sides.

We had 25 people at the seder, and this table was only set for about half of them.  Husband was able to find the beautiful branches and set them on the table- I love it when we work together to create something beautiful.

It's simple to mix and match dinner wear.  We had our spring Passover plates, as well as the plastic ones we purchased for use with the kiddos.  The only thing we didn't have enough of was cups.  I solved that by buying some additional cups from IKEA.  Yup, can't beat 6 cups for 8 dollars.  While I prefer our handblown glass ones, sometimes you have to get what works, and quickly!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...