Sunday, November 16, 2014

Ocho- 3 months


My darling Ocho- what a time it's been with you so far.  I can't believe you're already 3 months old. It's like you new it was your birthday and you immediately decided to grab your hands, start to giggle and follow me around. 


You kick you feet- find your hands- grab onto toys.  You're still in love with hanging out on your back, and that face of yours has become even more precious...


You are an intensely expressive and happy child.   While you go from happy to not in about 60 seconds flat, your smile and your expressions are totally infectious.  People stop in stores to stare at you and you 'ham it up' for just about everyone you meet.



This sweet expression is one of my favorites- it's like your eyes are so full of love I almost don't know what to do with myself.  


Your sweet little giggle is infectious- and you give it to us all the time.  It's like you know sometimes when momma is sad, or hurting, or could just use a laugh.  You give that smile, that giggle, without hesitation.

It's amazing to be your mother, and I'm so glad you are here with us.  I love you, all of your smiles, your tears, your crys and everything in between.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...