Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Rosh Chodesh Classes

Starting tonight is the JCC Rosh Chodesh womens' class series. This series focuses on relationships. 

The first class is tonight, and I'll be there if anyone wants to come and check it out with me.

Last year's classes were well put together, thought out and really enjoyable for me.  Each night I would come home from class eager to share whatever insights I'd had with my husband.  It was a lateish night (class ends around 9pm) but totally worth it. 

This year, I'll be interested to see if it's a good class for a solidly married woman.


The class takes place at 7:30pm at the Manhattan Torah Center, 1003 Sepulveda Blcd (right by Baskin Robbins)

The class is supposed to discuss the root of love and marriage in Jewish thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...