Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Chanukah Wear

Thank you so much to my cousin Lezlie for introducing me to...
What a great website full of amazing Chanukah gear.  Totally awesome, a little bit kitch. You might finally have a sweater to wear to the Christmas sweater party. I may have just spent way to much money on this website, when I should have been wrapping gifts, sleeping, or finishing the half assembled IKEA furniture in my living room.

One of the hard parts about this time of year is all the adorable clothing, both for adults and for kiddos in the colors and themes of Christmas.  Yes, you can buy something with snowmen on it, and yes, I do that.  However, that doesn't make it Chanukah apparel. At Target they typically have a blue or silver dress to buy, but again, that doesn't make it Chanukah- that just makes it not Christmas.  Same thing with most of the major stores (in fact, Ocho was gifted an AMAZING blue and white polka dot dress- which will be her Chanukah dress- by Baby Gap).  But still, it's not like they have Dreidels on them...

Today in my class with Ocho some of the kiddos were SO adorable in the Christmas outfits. 

I know, sort of a terrible picture... little M moved while I was surreptitiously snapping a photo of her cuteness...

Check this place out- I can't wait to get my parcels. 


PS- special thanks to Working Dad- I used that gift card you gave me.... :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...