Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Gelt Fiend Delivered!

I can't tell you HOW EXCITED I was to get the Chanukah Sweater that I mentioned earlier.

How's this sweater for Holiday spirit!  It's exactly what I was looking for, warm, comfy, cozy... It's soft and stretchy and deliciously appropriate for the holidays.  When you look at it initially, it almost passes you by that it's a holiday sweater, and especially that it's a Chanukah one.


EG's is also awesome, totally perfect for her.  If they had had this one in my size (which they used to, but it was almost out of stock) I would have bought it as well.  But, unfortunately you can't buy them all.  She loves the little pockets, and how nice and warm it is.  It's definitely getting a lot of use this season, and will fit her for at least another year or two.

I love how they took the motifs of the season (snowflakes and trees) and made them coordinate with Chanukah.  There are so many 'holiday' songs that speak to winter that aren't really Christmas, but somehow get lumped in there too.  This way, it makes trees just trees, and snow totally for everyone.


Here's the last one I bought, my favorite.  High-waisted, and just plain fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...