Thursday, January 8, 2015

oh poop....

Yup, that's right.  This is a conversation about poop.  I'm sure that most of you want to stop reading right now.  Don't worry, I won't be showing you any poop- or at least not any already cleaned-up poop...

Our darling little Ocho spent most of our time in Tahoe pooping.  Yup, pooping.  I'm sure you are thinking to yourself, could it really have been that bad.  I mean, could she have pooped so much more than normal that it seems significant to write about.  Everyone poops you know.

And yes, Ocho poops too.  This Tahoe trip will probably not make it into her top 5 poopy moments, especially when we already had this moment:
Yes, she's wearing a yellow shirt.  But yes, that's poop all up her back.  No, she didn't wake up.

This past week in Tahoe we experienced not one or two, but 7 blow-outs.  This is why we usually use cloth diapers.  They keep in the poop, because they aren't designed to soak things up, rather to hold them in.  But anyways, back to the story.

When we got home, I had so many items that were stained with poop by Ocho.  The only saving grace is that at least it's easy to clean.  Which leads us to this image of my front stoop this morning.  This is the site that greeted the mailman.  And yes, I'm aware that Working Dad would be none to pleased that I'm airing our dirty laundry...literally.



Yup- poopy diapers and clothing on the stoop.  It's incredible to imagine what I would be doing without a dryer.  But a few hours (sometimes minutes) in the sunshine and all the stains go away.  So easy.

How do you deal with poop?  Any good thoughts for non-baby stains?  EG is a master of the messy eating plus potty training is heading our way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...