Friday, January 10, 2014

Stuck on the East side

Sorry for being a bit MIA around here.  I try so diligently to post to this blog everyday, hoping that whenever you come to visit you see something new and interesting to read and respond to.

However, this last week we were finishing our vacation in the Caribbean.  Yes, I'll tell you all about that, with some cute pictures, but for now, this is just about out final days trying to get out of the cold snap of the east coast.

When we arrived at the airport on Monday morning, all was right with the world.  We believed ourselves heading home, happily getting out our luggage.  Then came the news that we'd be stranded, stranded for somewhere from two to five days...

But, we're finally home.  Next week I'll post all about the trip.  For now, thanks for checking back in, and I'm sorry I was gone...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...