Thursday, April 10, 2014

Going to the mikvah...

Well, actually, I don't think I'll be going anytime soon, but I did want to share some recently announced news about the Rabbinical Assembly Mikvah (aka the Reform Mikvah at the AJU).  I've spoken about the mikvah before, about when I immersed before getting married.  I highly recommend it. 

When I wrote about my Mikvah experience I had mentioned the AJU mikvah, but honestly it was really hard to find information.  Even just the basics like the hours it was available, the costs associated, etc.

So when I got an e-mail giving me the website of the mikvah for all to see and use, I was thrilled.

Is the website perfect, no.  The FAQ's could certainly use some beefing up...but it's a start.  It's a place with a phone number and costs and hours. 

Enjoy South Bay women- a mikvah not to far from home.

Image from the Rabbinical Assembly mikvah website

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...