Sunday, October 12, 2014

I'm Back...

or at least I'm going to try really really hard to get back to regular updates.  On topic updates to be even more specific.

I'll chalk it all up to a wonderful woman I just met- I'll call her Blog Reader #1.  Yup, you read that right.  I met someone this past Friday night while checking out Jeans and Jammies at Ner Tamid who had read my blog.  Like a sighting in the wild.  Someone not related to me who found my blog while searching the internet and read it.

WOW!  I don't think I gave it away (I was solo parenting at the time, with both EG and Ocho and trying to feed everyone) but holy moley was I excited!  I wasn't sure there was anyone out there, reading what I've been writing.

That boost of confidence has gotten me back on my feet.  Plus the fact that I have to do something- I can't just stop living life.

So, some things are in the works- Potty training thoughts, Kosher thoughts, a new challah recipe this week, and some tips for Shiva and a funeral with tiny children.

L'chaim- here's to life....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...